Tobo HDMI Video Capture Card, HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture Device Up to 1080p 60fps
Tobo HDMI Video Capture Gaming Card Streaming or Live Broadcasting Compatible with OBS Linux, Mac OS, Windows 7/8/10
This USB 3.0 capture card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, game live streaming, etc
Tobo HDMI to USB 3.0 [2020 New Upgrade], Full HD UP to 1080P 60fps Live Video Recorder Game Capture Card
- Full HD 1080P video capture, 60Fps video recording and live broadcast.
- High-intensity reproduction of video delicate colors, clear, vivid picture quality.
- Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam to your PC or Mac
- Go live on any platform in no time thanks to ultra-low-latency technology
- Shoot and produce within your favorite tools; Real-Time Feedback
- Record footage directly to your hard drive without time restrictions
- Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
Video Capture Card, HDMI Game Capture Card
Game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, suitable for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and Switch. Full HD 1080P video capture, 30Fps video recording and live streaming, refusing delayed card frames.
High-fidelity reproduction of the delicate colors, clear and vivid picture quality of the video, enjoy the game. Easily connect your life video, camcorder or sports camera to PC or Mac.
Record the material directly to the hard disk, and also share the video conference from a distance.
1. Based on the high-speed USB 2.0 version, you can capture high-resolution HDMI video signals from signal channels. Game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, suitable for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and Switch.
2. Plug and play, no need for driver or external power supply. The game capture card is suitable for low-latency games and can meet your meeting needs. The small capture card can directly boot the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connection failure.
- Input:1x HDMI
- Output:1x USB
- Video Output Mode: YUV / JPEG
- Support Audio Format: L-PCM
- Maximum Working Current: 0.4A / 5VDC
- Video Input Format: 8 / 10 / 12-bit Deep Color
- Comply with USB video UVC specifications;
- Conforms to USB audio UAC specifications;
- Support maximum input resolution up to 4K, also compatible 1080p
- Collection quality: Maximum 1080p 60 frames(depends on the software)
- PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630
- Notebook: Intel Core i5-3400 NVIDIA GT735
- Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Android 8.0 or later, Linux.
- Mac: i5 quad-core or above,VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 8GB RAM
- Powered USB port: Intel chipset with native USB host controller (Renesas, Fresco …)
- 1 * Video Capture Cards
- 1 * User Manual
- 1* CD(Capture Software in CD)
[HDMI Game Capture]: Based on the high-speed USB 3.0 version, you can capture high-resolution HDMI video signals of the signal channel. Game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, suitable for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and Switch.
[1080P recording]: USB capture is connected to the video source and computer to capture high-resolution video up to 1080p 30fps. The capture card does not support HDMI signal input in i format.
[No driver required]: No driver is required for this capture card, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience. The device is compatible with most third-party software and can be plug and play for Windows, Ma OS X and Linux.
[Plug and Play]: No driver or external power supply is needed. The game capture card is suitable for low-latency games and can meet your meeting needs. The small capture card can directly boot the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connection failure.
[Conference screen sharing]: The capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. No software is required to connect to the presentation. Just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing.